Monday, April 12, 2010

ARTS, EATS, & BEATS

Last Thursday, Fondren hosted an amazing event for the neighborhood. Arts, Eats, & Beats is an annual Springtime event featuring local food, live music, and art. Neighbors walked around to various tents and storefronts and enjoyed just that.... local arts, eats, and beats! TULIP participated in the event by selling $3.00 handtied tulip bunches. Of course we had to have an amazing display! Here are a few of my favorite not so professional shots. Yeah, I took them with my iPhone, but I think they turned out pretty good!








Thanks to the support of our neighbors, we sold 100 bouquets! It was wonderful meeting so many new faces from the neighborhood and connecting with potential new clients! I hope everyone enjoyed their little lovelies.

Thanks for tuning in,

Tulip loves you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment