Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ANNA + WALTER : SMALL TOWN MISSISSIPPI

The second Anna walked into my studio we had an instant connection. Don't you just love when that happens? We were so excited to have found each other! Our creative energy and the excitement level in our first meeting was amazing! I couldn't wait to start working with her. This do-it-yourself Bride was on a budget, but with her creativity and my talent, it wasn't a problem. We created an amazing wedding filled with beautiful flowers and unique, personal details. Anna even did her own calligraphy!! I was so impressed with all of her ideas and her hard work. It really paid off! Here are a few of my favorite pictures taken by her wonderfully talented photographer Erin Fults.


I love this shot of her by the vintage car..... so classic!

Anna's bridal bouquet included natural elements such as wooden flowers and feathers.


The little marigold boutonnieres smelled SO good!



Each Bridesmaid carried a different tangerine toned bouquet. We used tulips, marigolds, roses, and orange nora orchids. Each bouquet was accented with feathers.





With the help of Tulip's bud vases, the Bride created her own feather centerpieces.


That's me with my lovely Bride!

Congratulations to my beautiful Bride and Groom, Anna and Walter!!

Thanks for tuning in,

Tulip loves you!

1 comments:

Thomas Beck said...

Love those color combinations! Great work, as always Lesley!

Post a Comment