Friday, February 19, 2010

VIMALA + DANIEL : MISSISSIPPI CRAFT CENTER

I started off the New Year with a beautiful pink and black wedding at one of my favorite Jackson Venues, the Mississippi Craft center. What a great way to start the year off! A sunny day, a beautiful Bride and Groom, a great venue, talented vendors, and an amazing event planner. Thanks to all of Shanna Lumpkin's talent and hard work, the wedding went off without a hitch! I have never felt as calm and organized on an event day as I did on January 2nd 2010!

Vimala and Daniel wanted a pink and black modern feel so I worked with highly textured pink blooms in varying tones. I added black details in the ribbon treatments to coordinate with the black and white damask print scene throughout the wedding.

Check out some of my favorite shots of the day.......





I love this amazing shot of the church! Great job Adam Hudson!

The stunning pure white altar display with a beautiful floating candle treatment. It looked stunning when the lights were dimmed and all the candles were lit!



I love this picture! The pink blooms photographed so beautifully against the slate grey background. To create the bridal bouquet, I used white hydrangea, fuchsia roses, pink garden roses, ranunculus. and the Bride's favorite..... tulips! I used a fuchsia velvet ribbon for a fun detail on the stems of this pink and white bouquet.



The Bridesmaids carried fun pink bouquets of roses and ranunculus accented with dusty miller and a fabulous ribbon treatment that matched the wedding invites.









Hello....who doesn't love a great pair of fuchsia Versaces?







One of my very favorite venues in Jackson. Mississippi Craft Center is a great space for the Southern Bride who is looking for something modern and unique.



The lighting for this wedding was off the hook.... this picture does not do it justice. All of the lighting
was done by the talented Stephen Barnett of Davaine Lighting.

I don't think I will ever get tired of submerged blooms with floating candles.... such a simple, modern accent!


Custom made sparklers designed to coordinate with all of the wedding details. What a great way to send to Newlyweds off into their new life together!

I was truly honored to be a part of Vimala and Daniels special evening! A special thanks to Adam and Allison Hudson for all of the beautiful images. You truly captured the feel of the day!

Thanks for tuning in,
Tulip loves you!



1 comments:

adam hudson said...

Great wedding! We really enjoyed working with you guys. The flowers turned out very well!

Post a Comment