Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3 AMAZING YEARS

Today Marty and I celebrated 3 amazing years of marriage! We were married in Chicago, IL on August 9th, 2008. It was a perfect day! I remember it raining a little bit in the morning, but I really didn't care because I was getting married later that day! By the time we made it to the ceremony the sky was clear and the sun was shining. The ceremony took place in a small Italian Catholic Church in Little Italy. It was filled with laughter, tears...... and more laughter. After the ceremony we headed to a small wine bar in Roscoe Village, right around the corner from my flower shop, to celebrate with 75 of our closest family and friends. We ate yummy food, danced, drank bellinis.... and danced a little more. My husband literally had to drag me away from our reception at 2:30am. I never wanted it to end! It was truly the most surreal, unbelievable night of my life.

3 years later...... we just welcomed our first born son into the world! Frank Edward Frascogna was born on June 10th, 2011. I can honestly say, there is no one else in the world I would rather be on this crazy journey with (Yes Marty..... I said journey). He is an amazing husband and Father and I can't wait to see what the next 3years has in store for us.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from our oh so special day......



































PS..... Thank you Marty for putting up with me the past three years! I know I can be a handful! Love you! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Frascogna Music said...

Likewise Love. You're the best. The cat's pajamas in my book.

Bonnie @ SouthernSprout said...

Congrats you two!! Your wedding day looked and sounded amazing. HEAR HEAR, to many more wonderful years of marriage and more beautiful babies! hehehe

Post a Comment