Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meow....


Okay, so I couldn't resist posting this picture! I am looking for a new template for my blog and I came across Blanco Negro 01. The template is hilarious, but I think it's even more humorous that I was seriously considering using it as my new template (because it's amazing), then I realized it really doesn't go with the whole floral concept of my blog. The cat on the left looks evil, but Negro on the right looks like my late cat Leo. Anyway, just wanted to share. I guess the search will go on. Sorry meow meows.

Thanks for tuning in,

Tulip loves you!

1 comments:

Fran said...

Those ARE pretty kitty photos - I understand why you might seriously consider them! Personally, I like your white background or something similarly simple: helps to put the focus on your beautiful work.

Post a Comment